WHY YOU NEED A COACH / BENEFITS OF A COACH
- Having the help of a coach means you can break any plateaus that you currently feel in your own training as you have another person giving you guidance, a change of routine and motivation to push and try new techniques.
- A coach is there to constantly work with you to adapt programmes so that you are constantly making progress and don’t feel like you are alone in the journey or like you have hit a wall.
- A coach will help you improve your health and well-being in all aspects. Physically you will transform with the training programmes and techniques provided to you, but you will also transform mentally.
- A coach will help you to have a better understanding and relationship with food and how it should be looked at as a way to fuel your body, and not be put strictly into categories of ‘good’ and ‘bad’ food.
- Having a coach means you never have to feel like you’re on your own.
- A coach will be there for you every step of the way offering you guidance, encouragement and support to not only improve your all around health and fitness, but also help teach you good lifestyle habits to make permanent changes for the better.
- A coach will keep you accountable and work with you to reach your goals in the most effective, efficient, safe and sustainable way possible.
WHY CHOSE ME AS YOUR COACH?
- Coach that walks the walk – Understands can can relate to you!
I’m a bikini bodybuilding competitor that constantly pushes myself and my body to its limits, while constantly learning and evolving and striving to become a better me. I understand the realities of training, diet, and the ups and down of a fitness journey. So, if you want a coach who walks the walk themselves, has personal experience, and is always working on becoming the best version of themselves possible, not just for me but for my clients with self development and independent studies, then I am the coach for you.
- I have a client centric approach to coaching – Unique, Engaging & Sustainable
From the initial consultation call and client assessment to reaching your goals and setting new goals, I will work with you to ensure you reap the benefits of having me as your coach. It’s important to keep the workouts fun, engaging and challenging, and for you to enjoy tasty and healthy food as part of your plan in order to be able to adhere to it.
- With you every step of he way – Physical & Mental transformation!
I will be in your corner and on your side all the way! Motivating you, educating you and most importantly ensuring you get the results you want! There might be some tough love along the way, but I will always have your best interest in mind and push you to your full potential! We will not only work together to better your physical appearance, but we will also work to make you more confident inside and out, and become the best version of yourself!
- Experience in helping all levels of experience!
I’m an ex-national competitive gymnast myself. I understand discipline and determination and I have years of experience coaching people of all abilities and backgrounds in gymnastics and also in fitness. I have helped people with both physique and performance goals to make successful transformations.
If you're ready for your physical and mental transformation, then start your journey by clicking on the button that best suits your goals.
Hi, my name is Chloe, I am a fitness instructor, health and fitness enthusiast, bikini bodybuilding competitor, and I have a real passion for helping others to achieve their goals.
I was always sporty and turned out to be a competitive gymnast competing both nationally and internationally. Unfortunately I had to stop due to injury but that didn’t mean I couldn’t continue my passion for sports and fitness, so I went off to university and studied sports therapy.
The summer of 2018 was an extremely tough time for me as I was struggling with depression, but I found that the gym was my sanctuary, it was my safe place. I look back on my experiences and am thankful for them as it has got me to where I am today, and it has made me learn a lot about myself and my own strengths. Having gone from someone who hardly ever trained, to winning my very first bodybuilding show in under a year shows that no matter what people say you can achieve anything with hard work and dedication.
Training/exercise offers so many incredible benefits such as allowing you to challenge and improve yourself both physically and mentally as well as socially by meeting other people who are on a journey of self-improvement.
I want to use my experiences and knowledge I have gained in my fitness journey and studies to help people not only achieve their goals, but to help them feel more confident, and to support and encourage them through the mentality of it as well. I want to be able to give people the knowledge and tools to be able to help and challenge themselves.
For me, health and fitness represent a balanced lifestyle as well as challenging both a person’s physical and mental strength.
All that is left is to take the first step and start.
What I can help with
I know what it feels like to feel as though you’re stuck and not really getting anywhere. To wake up and look in the mirror and not be happy with what you see because of stubborn body fat on your stomach, back and arms.
I want to use my experience and knowledge of variations of training to help and support you on your own unique fitness journey to become a happier and more confident you.
I am an experienced Bikini Bodybuilding competitor, and I have also attended multiple posing seminars, so would like to share my knowledge of posing and offer posing coaching for those looking to compete for the first time. Or even if you want a second set of eyes on your current posing and a little tweaking.
- Weight Loss/ Management
- Body composition & Sculpting
- Resistance Training
- Muscle Building
- Mobility / Flexibility
- Planning & Periodisation
- Speed, Strength, Power Development
- Nutritional Advice
- Posing advice/coaching
Contact me so we can get started on achieving your goals now!
What my clients have to say..
“I went and trained arms with Chloe, Going with her made me feel so much more confident”LydiaRAF Trainee
“She is very supportive and focuses on getting the technique safe and correct. She is really encouraging and I feel like I want to make her proud by working my hardest!”LauraNurse
“Since starting my workouts with Chloe, I am feeling stronger, starting to see an increase in muscle tone around my surgery site and feel strength returning to my abdomen muscles!”SammieVeterinary Nurse
1 to 1 Training
That extra motivation and guidance in person
As your personal fitness instructor, I will work with you in person to help you achieve your goals. We will start with a 1-1 consultation to find out more about you, your experience and what you want to achieve. Then with your goals in mind and my feedback from the consultation I will design your bespoke training plan with diet advice for you and be with you every step of the way.
I will be motivating you and pushing you to reach your potential as well as equipping you with the knowledge as we go.
I will guide you through the session, demonstrating the exercises and correcting your form as we train so you get the best possible workout every session!
- In person consultation
- Personalised Training Plan
- 1 to 1 Training sessions
- Exercise demonstrations
- Technique / Form correction
- Nutrition advice
Contact me to to discuss how I can help your specifically!
1 to 1 posing session to perfect your presence on stage
We will work together to create a routine that best suits you and that will show case all your hard work and dedication.
I will be someone to bring a fresh perspective to help perfect each pose and make sure the transitions happen seamlessly.
- Either studio based or Skype call
- Go through each pose individually
- Ensure all transitions are smooth
- Practice, Practice, Practice
Contact me to to discuss how I can help your specifically!
Thorough deep tissue massages to help relieve pain and tightness
I will work through varied techniques to help relieve any pains, knots and tightness.
- Mobile service (can come to you)
- Work the muscles and release their tightnesses
- Help relieve any injuries by stretching and working the muscles around them
- Back, Legs, Pec’s etc
Contact me to to discuss how I can help you specifically!